What is Program Evaluation?
Program Evaluation is the systematic method for collecting, analyzing, and using data to answer questions about the processes and/or outcomes of programs to further their development
Why do I need it?
- To quantify your efforts – show what you are doing and for what purpose
- To organize/streamline your activities – use research to determine what tools and activities have been successful in other programs to help save you time, effort and money, and to better serve your clients.
- To ensure your activities are leading to the desired outcomes – knowledge of Program Theory is necessary to properly identify which activities are relevant and appropriate and what outcomes you can realistically expect from your activities.
- To better serve your client – identify program strengths and weaknesses to attain your ultimate goal: helping your clients.
- To gain funding for improving or expanding services – show potential funders that increased resources would yield increased impact.
An Evaluator Will Help You: